Teaching/ Coaching Philosophy
Large Influences: Jim Mclean, Dr. Robert Neal, Joe Bosco, realist approach, playing experiences
I work hard on my own game and push my players to work hard on their own.
As an instructor I have dedicated myself to being the best coach I can be, which means recognizing that there are many different types of players (body types, goals, abilities, and learning style). Some players require different approaches and techniques to getting better; approaching each student in this manner allows me to be productive in all settings. My bottom line is that I will supply you with practical knowledge and the ability to improve your game and with practice you will get better.
"The Jug fills drop by drop" ~ Teaching Mantra
If we are brilliant on the basics (setup, awareness, understanding) the big things become small.
- Extensive Junior and Amateur Tournament Background
- Multiple Wins and Top 20 Finishes as a Junior and Amateur in IHSA Tournaments, IJGA Tournaments, AJGA Tournaments, as well as international Amateur Tournaments,
- Ranked in the Top 100 Junior Golfers in the Country 2003
- IL 1st Team All State, All-Region, All-Conference, 1st Team Pioneer Press, and Athlete of the Week multiple times
- Lake Forest High School Hall of Fame
- Graduated from the University of Kentucky
- Played Division 1 Men's Golf
- Competed in multiple Professional Tournaments
Office: (847) 405-9800